Greensboro Auto Injury Center
Being involved in an auto accident can be quite an ordeal that can leave you and your vehicle in need of serious attention. However, your priority must be on getting auto accident injury treatment in Greensboro as soon as possible, so you can begin the healing process and eradicate any back pain or neck pain you may be experiencing. Our car accident chiropractor in Greensboro can’t assist you with car repairs, but we can provide your body much-needed relief from an auto injury with gentle, holistic chiropractic care.
The Importance of Immediate Chiropractic Care After a Car Accident
Car accident injuries are not always immediately evident. Back pain, neck pain, and other soft tissue injuries are often masked by the adrenaline rushing through your body right after the impact. Some injuries such as whiplash and disc herniation’s may take several days to become apparent. Meanwhile, you may be exacerbating your injuries and causing scar tissue to build up by trying to carry on with your normal daily routine. Even if you think you haven’t been injured or are in no immediate pain, taking precautions with a consultation and initial examination is a wise move.
Common Auto Accident Injuries and Symptoms
The nature of your injuries will likely depend on the size and type of vehicle you and the other party were driving and the speed and direction of the impact. However, even a minor fender bender at five miles per hour or less can cause serious injuries. Some of the most common car accident injuries we diagnose and treat patients for include:
• Upper, middle and lower back pain due to bulging discs, herniated discs, or spinal subluxations.
• Neck pain due to small tears in the neck and shoulder muscles. The most frequent cause of neck pain is whiplash caused by rear and head on collisions.
• Soft tissue tears and bruising throughout the body can result from even minor impacts.
• Flexion and traverse fractures often result from high impact collisions while passengers are wearing seat belts. This pain can extend from the upper back into the neck and shoulders.
• Dislocation fractures are immediately apparent and require medical attention. However, our Greensboro chiropractor can help you heal once your fractured area is set.
• Muscle stiffness, swelling, and spasms in certain areas may result from your car accident.
Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Greensboro at Healing Hands Chiropractic
Our chiropractors in Greensboro will have a detailed consultation with you and then diagnose your condition. We offer state-of-the-art functional movement assessments and screenings for the most accurate diagnosis possible. Chiropractic adjustments for spine-related conditions are a primary modality our doctors use. For deeper injuries, muscle stiffness, internal bruising and other soft tissue conditions, our doctor may recommend physiotherapy methods such as Active Release Techniques and deep tissue laser treatments to help promote healing and provide pain relief.
We Work With You and Your Personal Injury Attorney
We typically advise any patient involved in a car wreck to contact a personal injury attorney right away. A legal representative can advocate for you when it comes to getting compensation for your physical injuries and for damages to your car or property. Most personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee, so you usually won’t have to pay any up-front expenses out of pocket. We're happy to work with your lawyer by keeping detailed records concerning your condition and healing progress.
Do You Have an Auto Injury? Contact Healing Hands Chiropractic
Don’t wait another day to find out how serious your auto injuries are. Contact our Greensboro, NC chiropractor today at 336-235-4530 today for a consultation.