Conditions Treated at Your Greensboro Chiropractor
Welcome to Healing Hands Chiropractic
At Healing Hands Chiropractic, we seek to promote wellness and health in each one of our patients. We know that health starts with a pain-free lifestyle. If you’ve been dealing with chronic pain from a medical condition, auto accident, sports injury, or other cause, come in to see us.
The Conditions We Treat
We treat many common conditions and injuries, including:
- Sports Injuries
- Back pain: Whether from an injury or spinal condition, we specialize in using chiropractic techniques to reduce mid and lower back pain.
- Neck pain: By correcting spinal abnormalities, neck pain often abates.
- Sciatica: When the sciatic nerve is pinched, pain radiates up and down the legs. Chiropractic care can reduce sciatic nerve pressure and stop this pain.
- Degenerative disc disease: As the discs in the spine wear down over time, expect pain and immobility. A chiropractor can treat these symptoms.
- Hip pain: Age, injury, and some medical conditions can cause hip pain. It’s best to get this treated before it affects mobility.
- Arthritis: The joint pain and discomfort associated with arthritis can be debilitating some days. Chiropractic care can treat the joints to erase signs of stiffness and discomfort.
- Knee pain: Regardless of the cause, knee pain can put you on the sidelines fast. Let our medical professionals diagnose and treat your pain.
- Athletic injuries: Have you recently suffered a sports injury? Come see us at Healing Hands Chiropractic, your Greensboro chiropractor, to get some pain relief.
- Plantar fasciitis and other foot pain: When tissue in the foot becomes inflamed, plantar fasciitis is to blame. Although chiropractors typically treat spinal conditions, they can help with foot pain, too.
- Shin splints
- Strains and sprains
- Shoulder pain: Shoulder pain may be indicative of whiplash or a sports injury. Let our chiropractor diagnose and treat the source of your pain.
- Post-surgical pain: If you just had surgery but you’re still in pain, you need medical attention. Let us help.
- Chronic and acute joint pain: Joint pain can be quite uncomfortable. Our chiropractors can use techniques that will improve mobility and reduce pain.
- Whiplash and other auto accident injuries: Whiplash is one of the most serious auto accident injuries, affecting the back, neck, and shoulders. Our chiropractors specialize in whiplash care.
- Incorrect posture: Improper posture can lead to other neck and back pain later in life. The sooner you correct your posture, the better.
- Workplace injuries: If you slipped and fell or suffered another workplace injury, give us a call.
- Carpal tunnel and other finger and wrist pain
- Fibromyalgia: Musculoskeletal aches throughout the body are indicative of fibromyalgia. With chiropractic care, you can manage your pain.
About Healing Hands Chiropractic, Your Choice for Chiropractic Care in Greensboro
If you’re looking for chiropractic care in Greensboro, trust us at Healing Hands Chiropractic. With our team of medical professionals, including Dr. Damien Rodulfo, Dr. Megan Hendel, and Dr. Ingrid Johnson-Rodriguez, we’re confident we can treat your pain.
To learn more or schedule an appointment today, please contact us at 336-235-4530 or visit us at Healing Hands Chiropractic on 2105-C West Cornwallis Drive.